|Classic Car Show Sat. 28th June 2014||8th April 2014|
Do you have an interesting Classic Car?
If so then dust it off and bring it along to the first Classic Car show to be held in Hurst. It doesn’t matter if it’s a Mini or a Roller; a Ferrari or a Robin Reliant; a Humber or a Jensen as long as it has a current MOT and is insured we would like to see it.
Admittance will be via pre-registration and show pass only. Hurry! Spaces are limited.
Exhibitors will be required to be on site by 10am and not leave before 4pm on the day. There will be free entrance on the Saturday to the Country Fayre for all exhibitors. Plus a bottle of Bubbly and Plaque for the best Car in the show as voted for by the public on the day.
Other news ...
- What you thought of the 2017 Show
- Hurst Show 2017 report
- Horses, dogs and birds create wildlife spectacular at Hurst Show, GetReading
- UK’s first hobby horse show jumping championships in Hurst
- Hurst’s famous pubs tug of war contest staging comeback
- Young artists help village show
- Hurst Show & Country Fayre helps Woggle, Cadbury & Manuel's charity work