Hurst Show & Country Fayre helps Woggle, Cadbury & Manuel's charity work
Hurst Show & Country Fayre gave pony Woggle and donkeys Manuel and Cadbury a helping hoof with their work with youngsters.
Last year’s show proceeds helped Hurst charity Just Around the Corner buy a horse box so they can take the animals into Wokingham and Bracknell schools. The animals help young people boost their confidence, understand feelings better and tackle anxiety.
Show chair Sue Payne said: "We're delighted to support JAC’s good work and look forward to them being part of this year's show on June 24 and 25."
JAC will be giving pony rides and running a bouncy castle and a football cage.
Other news ...
- Hurst Show 2018 report
- What you thought of the 2018 Show
- Thousands flock to Hurst Show and Country Fayre, Maidenhead Advertiser
- Hurst's fourth Classic Car and Bike Show
- Hoarders urged to declutter to find treasure for new Antiques Valuation Show
- New screens for St.Nicholas School - funded by Hurst Show & Country Fayre