2020 Village Souvenir Magazine
A magazine capturing what has made our village such a special place to live this year
Lockdown has brought the village together in a very special way and we would love to encapsulate just some of the community spirit in a piece of history to keep forever.
We are producing a wonderful, glossy magazine that will include the following plus much more:
- Doorstep photos taken by Alexis Jaworski Photography
- Special moments captured around the village over VE Day and the weekend of the Hurst Show and Country Fayre
- The winning entries from the St Nicholas School poster competition
- Hobby Horses entered as part of the Hurst Show and Country Fayre competition
- The winners from the Hurst Show and Country Fayre virtual car and dog show
- Photos from around the village captured by the community
All profits from the magazine (very kindly produced by Alexis Jaworski Photography) will be donated to Hurst Show and Country Fayre. Without running the Hurst Show and Country Fayre this year, many local organisations and charities that are usually supported by and rely on the donations from the show will see a big dent in their vital fundraising, which is needed now more than ever. Please help us to raise what we can to support these local good causes.
How to get involved:
- Pre-order your copy of this beautiful magazine and capture a moment in the history of the village. Copies are just £25 and available tos pre-order through Hurst Studios.
- Book your free doorstep photo at alexisjaworskifrontporch.as.me
- Submit photos that would like to be considered for inclusion to
Note we will try and include as many of your photos as we can subject to space
- Are you a local business that would like to sponsor the virtual Hurst Show and Country Fayre advertise in the magazine? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org