Hurst Show & Country Fayre
Hurst Show and Country Fayre returns to the village on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th June, and this year will include a Guinness World Record breaking attempt!
The Show will follow a similar format to last year, with events and attractions organised across Martineau Green, St Nicholas Primary School and Hurst Village Halls and Scout Hut. Road closures around the village as per 2021 have been requested.
The show is being scaled up this year with attractions including hobbyhorse jumping, fun dog show, animal petting, craft stalls, classic vehicle and vintage bicycle show, live music and arena events, bar and BBQ.
- Saturday 25th June - 10am to 5pm
- Sunday 26th June - 10am to 4pm
- £6 one day, £9 weekend, payable at the gate
- Under 16s:
- £1 one day, payable at the gate
- Carers accompanying the person they care for:
If arriving by car then please use the free car park.